As a M&A Manager you drive the inorganic growth agenda, together with our business leaders. You will screen and develop the pipeline of targets and will manage and monitor projects to meet our growth goals. You have the appetite and capability to drive and close small to medium deals independently. Together with the head of M&A you are responsible for the preparation of acquisition proposals and present these to the board and EVP’s.
Specifically your tasks will include:
• Funnel validation - analyzing and screening companies to develop target shortlists. Validate with (local) management on priority setting.
• Managing funnel - Independently manages small to medium targets, joins and collaborates on large acquisitions. Approaches targets, maintains professional relationships to explore mutual interest.
• Leads, facilitates, and tracks meetings and their progress, provides status updates and engages (senior) management where required. Given the amount and complexity of current projects, you will also be in the lead to drive some initiatives forward.
• Run diligences and concludes the business case for approval
• Prepares, validates and challenges the deal/valuation model, initiates contact with investors/bank, in collaboration with head of M&A.
Apply now if you're interested in this vacancy! Make sure you have the following documents ready to add to your application.