Your primary responsibility is to ensure resource coordination, progress, and tracking of the project calendar and bring forward concerns and risks to the Management team to intervene and prioritize. As part of this, you own our project methodology (which project owners use as templates), regular interaction across our organization to ensure resources meet demand and stay close in contact with the development teams who prioritize from an agile mindset. You are a sparring partner and coach for the project managers and sponsors but rarely drive individual projects yourself. Also, you work closely with finance to track the impact of the projects.
We are currently focused on significant operational improvement, and you will focus on our emerging BPO setup, Lean way of working, and continuous improvement. All of these are piloted out of the Benelux Transformation team, which you are a part of, and headed by the Transformation Director, who is part of the Benelux Management team.
Once the PMO role is fully established, we expect you to be able to drive a couple of projects and manage programs. This will also be an excellent opportunity to get to know the organization better and therefore be able to steer the PMO more accurately.Apart from the PMO role, you will also work closely with the rest of the transformation team and give input to e.g. the strategy development for the Benelux
• Strategic portfolio management and governance
• Facilitate resources alignment with the delivery teams (e.g., IT, Digital, etc.) and bring them forward for prioritization when there is a conflict
• Own and develop the Benelux project approach
• Tracking initiative progress: providing transparency, early warning, and decision support for the management team
• Coordinating cross-functional initiatives
• Constantly monitor resources constraint and timelines to upfront identify and flag critical resources and how to address them
• Managing critical issues between the parties and acting as a mediator if needed• Drive a few select projects/programs
Apply now if you're interested in this vacancy! Make sure you have the following documents ready to add to your application.